Based on XFLAG’s smartphone game “Monster Strike”, the anime film “Monster Strike The Movie: Lucifer Zetsubō no Yoake” (ンスターストライク THE MOVIE ルシファー 絶望の夜明け) released the official trailer that previews the theme song “Song Of Heroes” (英雄の歌) by singer-songwriter Masayoshi Ōishi (大石昌良).
The movie originally scheduled for June is delayed until November due to the spread of the Corona Virus in Japan.
The movie is a sequel to the anime adaptation, “Monster Strike the Animation”, which premiered on Youtube in October 2015. The anime’s final arc, “Monster Strike: End of the World” unites the heroes Lucifer (CV: Yōko Hikasa), Arthur (CV: Nana Mizuki), Solomon (CV: Maaya Uchida), Noah (CV: Sōma Saitō), and Pandora (CV: Yui Ogura) as they confront the most powerful Decemviri and save the Strike World. But it seems that Lucifer is turning against her former comrades for certain reasons.
The franchise also inspired two anime films, Monster Strike The Movie, and Monster Strike The Movie: Sora no Kanata, which opened in May 2017 and October 2018 respectively.
♦ Official Trailer
To be Broadcast in November 2020
♦ Staff and Production
- Director: Kobun Shizuno (静野孔文)
- Script: Masaya Honda (本田雅也)
- Animation: ANIMA, DYNAMO PICTURES
- Production: XFLAG Studio
- Distribution: AEON ENTERTAINMENT
- Lucifer – CV: Yōko Hikasa (日笠陽子)
- Arthur – CV: Nana Mizuki(水樹奈々)
- Solomon – CV: Maaya Uchida (内田真礼)
- Pandora – CV: Yui Ogura (小倉唯)
- Noah – CV: Sōma Saitō (斉藤壮馬)
- Oragon – CV: Jun Fukushima (福島潤)
- Orane- CV: Mayu Mineda (峯田茉優)
- Binā – CV: Yui Horie (堀江由衣)
- Caesar – CV: Minami Takayama (高山みなみ)
Want to stay up to date with the latest news and information from Japan?
Install our Android Application, Otaku Shinbun – An all in one place for every news from Japan.