On Friday, Aug 28 HoneyWorks announced that its virtual idol duo LIPxLIP are getting an anime film titled Kono Sekai no Tanoshimikata ~Secret Story Film~ (How to Enjoy This World: Secret Story Film). The project will mark HoneyWorks‘ 10th anniversary. The company revealed a teaser video and visual for the anime.
The anime’s story will cover the meeting of LIPxLIP members Yujiro (voiced by Kouki Uchiyama) and Aizo (voiced by Nobunaga Shimazaki), as well as the formation of their group.
- Director: Fumie Muroi (Aquarian Age: Saga II)
- Script: Yoshimi Narita (Zutto Mae kara Suki deshita.: Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai)
- Character Design: Miwa Ooshima (Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta…)
- Color Design: Hikari Komiya (Osomatsu-san 2nd Season color setting)
- Art Director, Art Setting: Takafumi Nishima (Accel World)
- Director of Photography: Mitsuhiro Satou (Peace Maker Kurogane: Omou Michi)
- Editing: Kashiko Kimura (Hoshiai no Sora)
- Sound Director: Yukio Nagasaki (Actors: Songs Connection)
- Music: Moe Hyuuga (Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo.)
- Executive Producer: Muneyuki Kii (009 Re:Cyborg)
- Producer: Ryouichirou Matsuo (Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni), Shunsuke Saitou (Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan wo.:
- Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai), Daiki Koide
- Planning: Shunsuke Saitou
- Studio: CLAP
- Distribution: Toei
The virtual idol unit debuted in 2016. They performed the insert song “Romeo” for the Zutto Mae Kara Suki Deshita: Kokuhaku Jikkō Iinkai (I’ve Always Liked You) anime film, which opened in Japan in April 2016 as the first film in HoneyWorks‘ “Confess Your Love Committee: Romance Series” project. They have also contributed songs to the Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart. special in the franchise, as well as the I‘m glad I could keep running television anime.
Sources: Kono Sekai no Tanoshimikata ~Secret Story Film~’s website, Comic Natalie