The special exhibition “SHIROBAKO” – “How to make animations learned with SHIROBAKO-“ will be held from June 20th to September 6th in SKIP City, Saitama.
At the venue, more than 250 materials including original drawings of “SHIROBAKO” and art settings, including those that were unveiled for the first time, will be exhibited. From the 20th of June to the 2nd of August, the first half will be featured with TV animation, and from the 4th of August to the 6th of September, the movie version will be partially featured. There is also a section where you can learn about anime makings, such as a corner where you can spot the characters and explain the animation production process, and an app that lets you experience post-recording and coloring.
Messages from staff and casts, photo spots, etc are also prepared. Admission is 520 yen for adults and 260 yen for elementary and junior high school students. For details, check the official website of SKIP City.
♦ Video Museum Exhibition “SHIROBAKO Exhibition-How to make animations learned with SHIROBAKO-“
- Venue: Saitama Prefecture SKIP City Sai no Kuni Visual Plaza Video Museum
- Session: June 20, 2020 (Sat)-September 6, 2020 (Sun) (First half: June 20-August 2 / Second half: 8 4th-September 6th)
- Hours: 9:30-17:00 (Last admission 16:30)
- Closed: Monday (Next weekday if a national holiday)
- Fee: Adults 520 yen / Elementary and junior high school students 260 yen
♦ Images of Exhibition Material