The TV romcom anime “Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!” (宇崎ちゃんは遊びたい！) revealed the 3rd PV that previews the opening theme song “Negotiation by Comforting” (なだめスかしNegotiation) by VOCALOID singer Kano (鹿乃) and Naomi Ōzora (大空直美) as her character Uzaki-chan. The anime will premiere on 10th July 2020.
♦ New Cast
Saori Hayami (早見沙織) joins the cast as Tsuki Uzaki (宇崎 月), Uzaki-chan’s 43-year-old mother but still looks extremely young. She is gentle and mild-mannered largely contrasting to her daughter.
The story follows Shinichi Sakurai (櫻井真一), a fit and grumpy-faced 3rd-year college student who just wants to spend his free time alone. However, his underclassman from his high school days, the short, energetic, and very buxom 2nd-year student Hana Uzaki (宇崎花) simply will not allow that, constantly pestering him and teasing him until Shinichi is forced to hang out with her.
Slowly, but surely, he gradually starts enjoying his time with her to the point that, even with all their bickering, they’re almost always seen together…
♦ Comment from Saori Hayami (role of Tsuki Uzaki)
I enjoyed and post-recorded Tsuki-san, who was kind, soft, and sometimes cute by himself.
The gap between what I think as a monologue in my head and what is actually exposed is interesting, so I hope you can feel it through conversations with Hana and Sakurai.
♦ Kano comment
Everyone of you who also have been cheering us, Nice to meet you. Hello!
My name is Kano, and I will sing the OP theme song “Nadamesukashi Negotiation” of the TV anime “Uzaki-chan wa taitai” with Usaki-chan.
It’s very catchy, and it’s a song with a cute feeling that the repeat does not stop, so I’m happy if it becomes a habit with the main part of the animation.
♦ “Uzaki wants to play!” SUGOI TOKUBAN Just before broadcasting! SP
Delivery date: June 14, 2020 (Sunday) 20:30-
Starring: Naomi Ōzora (role of Uzaki), Kenji Akabane (role of Shinichi Sakurai), Ayana Taketatsu (role of Asai), Tomoya Takagi (role of Itsuhito Sakaki)
♦ Broadcast information
From Friday, July 10, 2020, AT-X, ABC TV, TOKYO MX, TV Aichi, San’in Broadcast, BS11
♦ Staff and Production
- Original Works: Take’s (丈)
- Director: Kazuya Miura (三浦 和也)
- Series Composition: Takashi Aoshima (あおしま たかし)
- Character Design: Manabu Kurihara (栗原 学)
- Art Settings & Art Director: Satoshi Watanabe (渡邊聡)
- Color Design: Aihara Ayako (相原彩子)
- Director of Photography: Hisashi Matsumuko (松向寿)
- Sound Director: Yasunori Ebina (えびなやすのり)
- Sound Effects: Kiyotaka Kawada (川田清貴)
- Animation: ENGI
- Hana Uzaki (宇崎花) – CV: Naomi Ōzora (大空 直美)
- Shinichi Sakurai (桜井真一) – CV: Kenji Akabane (赤羽根 健治)
- Ami Asai (亜細亜実) – CV: Ayana Taketatsu (竹達 彩奈)
- Itsuhito Sakaki (榊逸仁) – CV: Tomoya Takagi (高木朋弥)
- Akihiko Asai (亜細亜紀彦) – CV: Yosuke Akimoto (秋元羊介)
- Tsuki Uzaki (宇崎 月) – CV: Saori Hayami (早見沙織)
Want to stay up to date with the latest news and information from Japan?
Install our Android Application, Otaku Shinbun – An all in one place for every news from Japan.