Netflix’s original TV anime series “Dragon’s Dogma” based on CAPCOM‘s RPG video game series of the same name is confirmed to premiere worldwide on 17th September 2020. CG animation studio Sublimation will produce the series.
- Director, Producer: Shinya Sugai (Walking Meat)
- Executive Producer: Taiki Sakurai (Lost Song)
- Co-Producer: Hiroyuki Kobayashi (Biohazard: Degeneration), Takashi Kitahara (Biohazard: Damnation)
- Script: Kurasumi Sunayama (Ultraman)
- Character Design: Iku Nishimura (Toshokan Sensou: Kakumei no Tsubasa costume design)
The “Dragon’s Dogma” anime will follow a man’s journey seeking revenge on a dragon who stole his heart. On his way, the man is brought back to life as an ‘Arisen’. It is an action-adventure about a man challenged by demons who represent the seven deadly sins of humans.
“Dragon’s Dogma” is an action video game developed by Capcom for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2012. The game has sold over 5 million copies globally as of 31st March 2020.